Why are there water drops on the inner wall of the car headlight?
Have there ever been visible water droplets/fog on the inner wall of your car lights? Friends of Xiaobai car owners generally think that the car lights are "watering" when they see such pictures, and they want to go to the 4S shop to deal with it, but the old drivers know this is a normal natural phenomenon. In order to prevent Xiaobai from continuing to Xiaobai, Today I will explain to you why there are water droplets/fog in the headlights.
1. There are fog and water droplets in the headlights. The reasons are generally as follows:
1. Changes in temperature difference: turn off the lights immediately after using them for a long time, which can easily cause the lights to enter fog;
2. Improper washing of the car: Using a high-pressure water gun to wash the car lights can easily cause water droplets to flow into the vents and cause the lights to get fogged;
3. Wading too deep: Once the depth of the water exceeds the wheel, it will enter the car lights from the vent;
4. Rain and snow can easily cause the headlights to enter water, and then produce fog.
2. Treatment method of headlight fogging:
In this case, you don’t have to worry too much. After the car lights are turned on for a period of time, the fog will be discharged out of the lights through the ventilation pipe along with the heat, which will basically not harm the headlights and electrical circuits.
1. Park the car in the sun or in a dry place.
2. Start the car engine and turn on the headlights to light up all functions.
3. When driving the car directly, the condensation in the lamp will dissipate faster.
4. If you find that the car lights frequently appear water fog, it is mainly because the sealing ring of the headlights is not well sealed, it is better to check the lamp body. The current car lights are generally integrated. If the damage is more obvious, it is better to replace it. it is good.